This is Part 3 of a message where Brother Marty uses Psalm 23 to address some practical lessons that are likely not addresses in today’s modern school system. Brother Marty encourages us to trust in the Lord and his perfect provision for our life. In particular, this series of sermons addresses 8 life lessons that we all need to learn and places them in a scriptural context. These lessons are:
- You will not make 6 figures in your first job out of high school or college!
- Life is not divided into semesters and you don’t get the summers off!
- Life is not fair; deal with it!
- Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not!
- If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a BOSS!
- People expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about it!
- If you mess up, it’s not your parent’s fault!
- The reward for dependability is more responsibility!